Thursday 1 April 2010

Aprils Fools Day!

I hope no one has played any pranks this morning!


We took Holly out for a walk this morning as she hadn't been out for a while because of the heavy rain. It was actually quite warm and dry, not too much snow lying about.


I finished off this layout using my new Hannah Montana cartridge. It was the Girls Aloud Concert last year, Sophie's first concert. The photo isn't good as it was from my mobile and quite far away!

I used the new Bo-bunny papers, Sophie collection and the Bo-bunny double dot cardstock.

2 comments:

scrappingmabel said...

Hi Sam
Love this layout really like the Hannah Montana cartridge.Tried to ring you a couple of time yesterday but your phone just went to messaging.Faith has hospital appointment to-day give you a ring this evening. Sandra x

tea_bag said...

fab layout wonderful colours alma