Thursday 5 November 2009

Stampin Up

HI all, just to let everyone know that Stampin Up have a special offer running during November and December. If you buy £45 worth off the gift leaflet (available on www.stampinup.co.uk) you get a tag or small tag punch free! (worth £12.50) I've already put my order in and hopefully getting it tomorrow.

There are some lovely new stamps in the new catalogue and also kraft cardstock available in 12x12. If you want anymore details just leave a comment and I will get back to you.

Luv Sam x

2 comments:

Cathy Glitter Happy said...

Is there an online catolouge you can view sam?

scrappingmabel said...

Hi Sam,
Got your texts have no top up on my phone.Actually finished my layout and have started my christmas cards what has happened to me two things in one day!!! Can't wait till Thursday already raiding Kens pockets should have a few pounds for next week!!
X Sandra