Saturday 11 October 2008

More Cards than scrapping



I'm just after writing a post and losing it! Well I seem to be making more cards than layouts recently, birthdays and Christmas of course! It's our nieces first birthday tomorrow and I made two cards, one from Gary and me and one from Sophs. They are made from some new stamps I got this week. The mouse one was fun to stamp I especially love the patchwork letters and might even buy the whole alphabet as I only got the B and the W in the kit from Dimension Fourth. The flower stamps are from Forgetmenot Papercrafts in Belfast. I will definately have to get back to scrapping, I did a layout on Monday night at Stephanie's but haven't quite finished it yet.

1 comment:

Marlou McAlees said...

fab cards Samm, would you believe I bought these stamps {flowers} from Steph too last week, what a bargain!! and they are great!! counting the weeks to the stampin up party {lol} :) x